- Information We Collect
- Information Collected From You
The following are additional situations in which you may provide your information to us:
- When you fill out forms or fields to register or use our Services;
- When you sign up for any newsletters or other materials;
- When you provide information to us through a third-party application or website;
- When you communicate with us or request information about us or our Services, whether via email or other means, including contacting our support team;
- When you participate in online surveys;
- When you participate in any of our marketing initiatives, including, events, or promotions;
- When you register and/or participate in online forums, reviews or provide user generated content or submissions.
As you navigate through and use our Website, we automatically collect non-personal information from your browser, computer, or mobile devise when you access the Website through the use of various technologies, including cookies and pixel tags.
- Data Collection From Our Channel Partners
When you visit our online partners, we may receive information from such partners, and also via third parties when you visit our page on social media sites (e.g., Facebook, Google). When you are visiting any of these online channels/sites, our partners may collect:
- Registration information that we use to help you set up an account (e.g., your name, email address, username and password).
- Payment or transactional information that we use when you use our Services.
- Location information or your IP Address that we use to give you relevant online content.
- Information you’ve shared publicly on our forums.
- Information you’ve sent to an individual or group using our messaging, chat or post services.
- Information you provide when you use our own online channels or third-party channels (such as social networks).
- Device Information
When you access our Website and/or Services by or through a mobile device or any desktop or handheld device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your operating system, the type of internet browser you use and other statistics.
- Usage, Behavior and Preference Information
- Why we need to collect and process information
As we offer our Services directly to our end users and our Services offer many different experiences, we need to collect and process information, so that:
- Users can register to use our Services online;
- We can fulfill the orders for which the user is providing us information;
- We can provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- We can undertake account management, customer service and system maintenance;
- We can notify you about changes to our Website and/or Services or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- We can process payments and refunds;
- We can send users any information they’ve asked us for or answer their questions;
- We can ask users to give us feedback on our Services through questionnaires and surveys;
- We can provide our users with relevant marketing information about our Services;
We can carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for invoicing.
- Disclosure of Information
- with contractors and third party service providers we use to support our business and to enable them to provide the Services, such as channel and payment partners (Shopify), application developers, analytics providers;
- with the general public if you submit content in a public forum (such as social media website such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), for reviews, comments, social media posts, or with other features of our Services that are viewable by the general public;
- with third parties with whom you choose to let us share information, for example other apps or websites that integrate with our API or Services, or those with an API or services with which we integrate.
- To any person who, in our reasonable judgment, is authorized to receive your information as your agent, including as a result of your business dealings with that person (for example, your attorney);
- To our third-party partners and service providers so that they may provide support for our internal and business operations (Shopify), including handling of data processing, data verification, data storage, surveys, research, internal marketing, delivery of promotional, marketing and transaction materials, and our Services maintenance and security. These companies are authorized to use your information only as necessary to provide these services to us and are contractually obligated to keep your information confidential;
- We may access, read, preserve and disclose any information that we reasonable believe is necessary to comply with or as required by law or ordered by a court, regulatory, or administrative agency;
- We may share information with our subsequent owner, co-owner, or operator of one or more of the Services; or in connection with (including, without limitation, during the negotiation or due diligence process of) a corporate merger, consolidation, or restructuring; the sale of substantially all of our stock and/or assets; financing, acquisition, divestiture, or dissolution of all or a portion of our business; or other corporate change;
- As we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, if we believe that you are violating any applicable law, rule or regulation, or are otherwise interfering with another's rights or property, including, without limitation, our rights or property;
- If requested by authorities in the event of any act of terrorism or instance of local, regional or national emergency;
- With your consent; and
- To enforce or protect our rights.
We may also use third-party payment service providers such as Shopify ("Payment Vendor"), offering payment transaction and other services to us in order to sell and deliver products through the Website. The Payment Vendor acts a data controller with regards to the personal data related to the transactions (“transaction data”) processed for the purpose of purchasing the product or service. The transaction data may include your personal details, your payment ID, credit card information, and the transaction details. The legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract. You explicitly consent that we may provide personal information collected from you to a Payment Vendor for the purpose of the offering of the payment-transaction service whenever you buy something through the Website and that such Payment Vendor may use such data for (statistical) analysis of payment transactions.
- Your Rights in Relation to the Personal Information we Collect
Please note that, if you request that we restrict or stop using information we hold on you, or withdraw a consent you have previously given to the processing of such information, this may affect our ability to provide Services to you or negatively impact the Services we can provide to you and your overall experience of the Website.
We reserve the right to deny you access for any reason permitted under applicable laws. Such exemptions may include national security, corporate finance, and confidential references. If we deny access or correction, we will provide you with written reasons for such denial unless it is unreasonable to do so and, where required by local data protection laws, will note your request and the denial of same in our records.
- California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, please review these additional privacy disclosures, which provide a summary of how we collect, use and disclose Personal Information about you and explain your rights under California law.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), California residents have the right to request access to or delete their Personal Information, to request additional details about our information practices, to opt out of the ‘sale’ of Personal Information (if applicable), and not to be discriminated against. Below we explain how you may exercise these rights.
- Right to Know: You may request access to the specific pieces of Personal Information we have about you. You may also request additional details about our information practices, including the categories of Personal Information we collect, the sources of information, the types of third parties we share information with, the types of Personal Information we share for business purposes, and details about the information we have sold, if any.
- Right to Modify and Delete: You may review, modify and request deletion of your Personal Information. Note that even if we honor your request to delete your information, we may retain certain information as required or permitted by or required by law.
- Right to Non-Discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of the above rights. We will not deny you our Services, charge you different prices or rates, or lower the quality of our Services offered to you if you exercise your rights under the CCPA.
Under the CCPA, you may exercise these rights yourself or designate and agent (by way of a written and duly signed authorization, including electronically signed authorization) to make these requests on your behalf. To exercise your rights, you must submit a written request which describes in detail your request in order for us to understand, evaluate and respond to it. Upon receipt of your request to exercise your rights to access and edit or delete your Personal Information, we will verify your identity in a manner we determine most appropriate to protect your security and privacy. We will work to respond to your request within 45 days of receipt. There is no fee charged by us for processing such requests.
- Links to Third-Party Websites
- How Long We Retain Your Information
We generally retain your information as long as reasonably necessary to provide you the Services and/or to comply with applicable law. We can retain copies of information about you and any transactions or Services in which you may have participated for a period of time that is consistent with applicable law, applicable statute of limitations or as we believe is reasonably necessary to comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request, to detect or prevent fraud, to collect fees owed, to resolve disputes, to address problems with our Services, to assist with investigations, or to take any other actions consistent with applicable law.
Cookies are small data files that your browser places on your computer or device. A cookie itself does not contain or collect information. However, when it is read by a server via a web browser it can help a website deliver a more user-friendly service – for example, remembering previous subscription or account details. Like most websites, our Website, online channels collect some information (e.g., information on IP addresses, browsers, internet service providers, referring pages, exit pages, operating systems, date stamps, time stamps and clickstream data). Both we and our third-party tracking utility partners use browser storage, app storage, cookies, pixels, beacons, scripts and tags to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement through the site and collect demographic information about our overall user base. We may receive reports on these from our third-party tracking utility partners on an individual and aggregate basis.
- Data security and integrity
The security, integrity and confidentiality of your information is extremely important to us. We, strive to implement and maintain reasonable, industry-standard secure storage technologies and commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure. However, we cannot ensure or warrant 100% security of any information you provide to us or guarantee that information on the Services may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by unauthorized persons or hardware or software failure. Further, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the information we have collected from you. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Our users, employees and partners also play an important role in protecting information. We encourage users to choose passwords and other forms of user credentials for authentication that are difficult for others to guess and to keep their personal passwords and credentials secret.
Our users are solely responsible for the interactions with other users. A user understands that we do not make criminal checks or otherwise inquire into the background of users.
Should you notice any flaws or concerns in our security, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org soon as possible.
If we ever experience a data breach in which customer information is at risk of being misused, we’ll contact user according to legal requirements. If necessary, we will also contact data protection authorities.
- Data transfers, storage and processing globally
Information may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction. Whenever your personal information is transferred, stored or processed by us or by companies carrying out such services on our behalf, we’ll take reasonable steps to safeguard the privacy of your personal information. Where your local rules require more from us than that, we will try to adjust our practices to make sure your information is secure.
- Do not Track
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that uses can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. There is no accepted standard on how to respond to Do Not Track signals, and we do not respond to such signals transmitted by web browsers.
- Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Information from children under 13 (and in certain jurisdiction under the age of 16) years of age, and no party of our Website is directed to children under the age of 13 (and in certain jurisdiction under the age of 16). If you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, you may alert us at email@example.com. If we learn that we have collected any Personal Information from children under the age of 13 (and in certain jurisdiction under the age of 16), we will takes steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
- Notice to California Residents
- Notice to Nevada residents
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute's opt-out requirements.
- How to contact us