Now You Can Make Glutinous Dotorimuk At Home
Here’s a suggestion for a healthy meal idea that’s much lighter for those that are getting tired of eating greasy food. It’s dotorimuk or acorn jelly, with a tangy texture and savory flavor. You can easily make dotorimuk at home by adding water and salt to acorn powder, boiling, then chilling the mixture. It tastes great just by dipping it in seasoned soy sauce, but you can enjoy it as different kinds of traditional Korean food like dotorimuk muchim (seasoned acorn jelly salad) and dotorimuk bap (rice with acorn jelly).#지리산춘향골도토리묵가루 #도토리묵가루 #도토리묵 #묵 #AcornPowder #Acorn #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.