Ugly But Tasty
[Ari] Frozen Anglerfish
Monkfish, despite its ugly appearance, is loved by many because of its chewy yet soft texture. If you add some delicious marinade to the supple and lively texture of monkfish, there would be no better delicacy. In Korean food, monkfish is most commonly enjoyed as either the clean-tasting agui suyuk (boiled monkfish) or spicy agui jjim (spicy steamed monkfish). This fish is also widely used in western food like fish and chips, grilled bacon-wrapped skewers, and salted grilled monkfish.
#아리울수산 #한국산절단아귀 #절단아귀 #아귀 #한국산아귀 #국산아귀 #Ari #FrozenAnglerfish #Anlerfish #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.