Use It For Gui and Jorim Dishes!
[Ari] Frozen Tongue Sole
There’s a saying in Gunsan that goes like this. “If you’re rude to your guests, you get punished, but if you treat them with ‘bakdae’ (hospitality), you will be gifted with good fortune.” As you can see, bakdae or tongue sole fish, which is mostly caught in areas of the sea where the sand and tideland are mixed, is typically served to the dearest of guests because it doesn’t have much odor and is rich in beneficial nutrients. It’s very easy to remove the bones, so even kids can enjoy it easily. It’s also low in calories, making it a perfect option for healthy diet food!
#Ari #FrozenTongueSole #TongueSole #아리울수산 #한국산황금박대 #박대 #황금박대 #국산황금박대 #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.