[Galleria] Baby Napa 5bunches
Savoy cabbage has a different charm compared to the plump regular cabbage with its softer, tender texture. Although the stem is hard, the leaves are soft, making it a great ingredient to use with young radish to make kimchi, or make into a namul by lightly blanching and seasoning. Boil the savoy cabbage with beef and soybean paste, and you can easily make doenjang guk, a healthy soup recipe. Rinse the savoy cabbage clean and store them in the freezer, packaged in small portions for each use, for long shelf life. Get your inspiration for healthy meal ideas from savoy cabbage and bring the lost appetite back to life!
✔ Galleira Farm
The San Jose Galleria Market is a directly-managed farm in the Gilroy area. This cultivates healthy pesticide-free Korean vegetables with just the sun, wind and pure water. With a bright smile, the farmer and his wife greet visitors. These hardworking folk are raising their vegetables with the same spirit that we raise our kids.
#Galleria #BabyNapa #갤러리아농장 #풋배추 #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.