Sweet Soy Marinated Eel
BBQ Eel, Unagi
Since ancient times, eel has been well known as a nutrient-rich food that boosts stamina and health.
Eel is rich in protein, vitamin A, vitamin E, and calcium, making it an excellent side dish for the whole family. Thanks to the pre-marination of the eel in a sweet soy, preparation is as simple as grilling it in the pan or oven.
You will love its soft rich texture and savory-sweet taste.
✔ Serving Suggestion
- After grilling with some oil in the pan, serve along with steamed rice and your choice of vegetables. Sauteed green spinach is a good accompaniment, along with some pickled ginger.
#양념장어 #장어 #우나기 #BBQEel #Eel #Unagi #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.