Experience the delight of the baby octopus
[Chincook] Boiled & Stir Fried Baby Octopus
The baby octopus, knows as Jjukkumi in Korean has a mouthwatering soft, yet slightly chewy texture and is marinated in a spicy, well-rounded sauce.
This spicy dish is well known for its stress-reduction benefits, through the combination of its spice, chewy texture and excellent accompaniment with a variety of ice cold alcoholic beverages.
Naturally harvested from the ocean using turban shells to reduce stress and damage to the product, customers are astounded by the quality and taste of this dish.
✔ Cooking suggestion
- Dice various vegetables such as onions, garlic and carrots
- Fry together in a pan with the Jkukkumi
- Add chilli, soy sauce and sesame oil to taste while cooking
- Serve with some pickles on the side and follow with your favorite beverage
#쭈꾸뿅 #쭈꾸미 #쭈꾸미볶음 #Chincook #BoiledStirFriedBabyOctopus #FriedBabyOctopus #BabyOctopus #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.