‘The King of Vitamin A’ That’s Familiar to Us
Carrots, when eaten raw, have a crunch with sweetness. When eaten cooked, they have a tender and soft texture, and when infused in a broth they add an extra savoriness. Carrots are used in many dishes like salad, fried rice, curry, dakdoritang or Korean chicken stew, and kimbap, to add flavor and color. They’re also rich in vitamin A, so if you want your kids to grow healthy, add carrots to the dining table when eating with your children. You can enjoy them as tasty healthy drinks too, by blending them with apples to remove that characteristic grass-like smell of carrots!
#Carrots #Carrot #당근 #fresh #healthy #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.