The Plumpness is Real
[Chilkab] Frozen Noodle 1kg
Knife-cut noodles are used a lot in Chinese food. These noodles get their name from the way they’re made, which uses a planing-like method to cut the flour dough with knife. They have a thick and rough appearance, but have a chewiness that’s different from thin noodles. Use these knife-cut noodles in various dishes like kalguksu, jjajangmyeon, and mala xiang guo!
#칠갑 #도삭면 #Chilkab #FrozenNoodle #Noodle #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a phot indicative of problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a phot indicative of problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to to a customer change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.