Soft and Tender Texture
Choice Beef Flank Steak
Chimasal or thick flank is a cut of meat that’s near the abdomen area close to the back leg of a cow, and gets its name from its similar appearance to jureum chima or pleated skirt. It’s known to be the best textured and best tasting cut of cow meat. You can enjoy it as Korean BBQ to experience its savory flavors at its fullest, or enjoy it as beef sushi by lightly grilling the chimasal and putting it on top of a ball of rice. There is no other better food to pair with cold beer than grilled chimasal for adults!
#소고기 #쇠고기 #초이스치맛살 #치마살 #치맛살 #구이용소고기 #구이용쇠고기 #Beef #ChoiceBeefFlankSteak #Flank #FlankSteak #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.