[Chongga] Rice Cake for Soup
Rice Cake Soup (Tteok-guk) is a traditional family meal eaten on New Year's Day, but is also simple and nutritious comfort food or snack any time of day. The rice cake (Tteok) is pre-sliced in perfect bite size pieces. This rice cake is traditionally boiled or steamed and eaten with your preferred sauce. It can also be cooked in the air fryer or fried with oil.
✔ Cooking Suggestion
1. Traditional Tteok Guk : Prepare a beef broth with pieces of shredded beef and add diced leeks, some whisked egg and a handful or two of Tteok pieces. This soup goes very well with dumplings.
2. Alternatives : Prepare your favorite soup be it creamy muchroom and chicken or spicy tomato and beef, and add the Tteok pieces for a rich, chewy addition.
#종가집 #떡국떡 #떡국 #떡 #chongga #Ricecake #ricecakeforsoup #RicecakeSoup #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.