Bluish, Crunchy Summer Rice-Thief!
[Chongga] Yulmu Kimchi
When you're craving refreshing, crunchy kimchi, look for Jonggajib radish kimchi at Ploma. Jonggajib, a brand with many years of experience in making kimchi, has used only fresh ingredients to produce this. You can prepare a Korean bibimbap dish by cutting the kimchi up in pieces and mixing it with freshly cooked rice. It's also great as a garnish for noodle dishes such as ramen, naengmyun, and banquet noodles.
#Chongga #YulmuKimchi #종가집 #열무김치 #김치 #Kimchi #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.