Chewy As If They’ve Been Hand-Pulled
[Choripdong] Fresh Udon Noodles 2.2lb
You can use these noodles when you’re making udon or jjajangmyeon. The chewy texture of raw noodles is like no other. Make a broth with anchovies and dashida (beef bone extract) seasoning, and add seaweed flakes or kimchi for udon noodles with a Korean recipe. Or, enjoy the noodles with stir-fried ingredients like chunjang, onions, zucchinis, and pork for a nostalgic dish of jjajangmyeon. You can also have Japanese-style food by adding fried tofu and Katsuobushi or bonito flakes as a garnish!
#초립동 #우동및짜장면 #우동 #짜장면 #Choripdong #FreshUdonNoodles #Fresh #UdonNoodles #Udon #Noodle #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.