Korean Ginseng Chicken Soup (Samgyetang) requires a young chicken knows as a Yak-Chick. These Yak-chicks have been conveniently prepared by Ploma and will pair excellently by the Ploma Samgytang herb and ginseng tea bag to prepare the health-boosting and revitalising Samgyetang.
✔ Cooking Suggestion
1. Chop green onions and fresh garlic.
2. Mix onions and garlic in a mixing bowl with some salt, pepper and glutinous rice, then insert into whole chicken's body cavity. Traditionally Samgyetang is prepared with a young (small) chicken. If desired, additional Ginseng root and dates may be added.
3. Place chicken(s) in a pot or pressure cooker, then cover with water and add Samgyetang herb tea bag.
4. Boil with the lid on until chicken is cooked, then remove lid and reduce heat to simmer untl broth has suitably reduced.
5. Remove Samgyetang herb tea bag, then serve the chicken ini large soup bowls submerged in chicken broth.
6. Serve with salt and pepper on the side, Korean kimchi and enjoy.
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem: - Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund. - Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a phot indicative of problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt. - Other products and foods: Please submit a phot indicative of problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem: - Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner. - If an exchange or refund is required due to to a customer change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.
Product prices are subject to change without notice, and may be sold out or discontinued.