The Rediscovery of Cooking with Leftovers
[CZ] Malaxingguo Sauce 200g
Meet the Mala Xiang Guo Sauce at Ploma and put a special Chinese food menu on your dining table. Mala xiang guo is a Chinese food that’s made by stir-frying whatever ingredient you want in spicy mala sauce. You can add anything like beef, shrimp, mushroom, cabbage, mung bean sprouts, onions, and glass noodles, so cooking mala xiang guo is the perfect new solution for when you want to clear out your fridge!
#CZ #MalaxinggguoSauce #마라샹궈소스 #마라샹궈 #Malaxingguao #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.