Daegu Honey Rice Cake!
[Daegu] Sweet Rice Cake with Mugwort
Rice cakes (Ddeok) are a beloved dish in Korea, but this one takes it to the next level! The Honey Ddeok rice cake is unique to the Daegu area in the south part of South Korea. The rice cake is prepared along with the mugwort herb (Ssook) that provides a unique herby and slightly bitter aroma. Different to the traditional honey rice cake, the Daegu rice cakes do not 'pop' with honey when bitten but contain melted brown sugar for a chewy wholesome taste.
*This product is manufactured in the same facility as walnut and soybean products.
1. Prepare several rice cakes on an elegant plate.
2. Accompany with green tea and prepare for a quiz on the exquisite depths of flavor..
#대구 #Daegu #SweetRiceCakewithMugwort #SweetRiceCake #RiceCake #쑥떡쑥떡 #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.