Sweet and Spicy: Refreshingly Addictive
Dakchigo Tteokbokki Spicy
Dakchigo Tteokbokki became extremely popular in Korean social media since it was introduced by a famous mukbang YouTuber, selling out on all shopping platforms. Tteokbokki is a common Korean street food, but Dakchigo Tteokbokki offers an even more flavorful taste with a specially made broth comprising fresh ingredients including scallions, onions, radish, dried pollack, and anchovies, as well as same-day produced rice cake and high-quality fish cake. Boil the broth in a saucepan and add the contents and soup powder, and you can easily make the Korean staple snack tteokbokki with a simple Korean food recipe. There’s plenty of sauce, so you can add additional toppings such as boiled eggs, dumplings, cabbage, and ramen. At Ploma, we have prepared two flavors: Original which can be enjoyed by anyone, and Crazy to blow your stress away!
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.