Healthy Meal Made with Precious Ingredients
Dried Pollack Skin
Pollock skin is a versatile ingredient that can be fried, stir-fried, steamed, or even made as a broth. Also called puffer fish skin, pollock skin is rich in amino acids and fish collagen. Most of the nutrients in pufferfish soup is known to come mostly from the skin. You can enjoy pollock skin by frying them and mixing in a sauce made with chili powder, sugar, and soy sauce, and this alone can be a delicious and healthy dinner recipe. You can also pre-make a broth with pollock skin, anchovies, and kelp to use in various Korean hot pot and Korean stew recipes.
#우리의땅과바다 #해맑은건어물명태피 #명태피 #DriedPollackSkin #PollackSkin #Pollack #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.