The yellow corvina (Goolbi) is a salt water fish from the south west of Korea that is traditionally enjoyed in its dried form. The flesh is fluffy in texture, savory and slightly chewy, making it an excellent accompaniment to freshly steamed rice.
✔ Cooking Suggestion
- As this is traditionally stored frozen, remove from freezer, then soak in cold water for at least 30 minutes.
- Prepare the fish by cutting the belly open to remove the intestines, then steam it for about 10 ~ 20minutes (depending on size of fish)
- To eat, brush lightly with sesame oil and bake lighly to crisp the meat.
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem: - Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund. - Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a phot indicative of problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt. - Other products and foods: Please submit a phot indicative of problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem: - Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner. - If an exchange or refund is required due to to a customer change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.
Product prices are subject to change without notice, and may be sold out or discontinued.