Nostalgic Flavor You Can Make In 3 Minutes
[Dukpoki] 1988 Tteokbokki (Spicy)
Tteokbokki, the most representative menu of Korean street food, has been released as a frozen product! Its contents are simple, containing rice cakes, flat fish cakes, and sauce, and you can easily make the nostalgic tteokbokki you used to eat in front of your school in just 3 minutes. With its spicy yet sweet flavors, little children enjoy this food as well even though it’s spicy for them. You can make it even more delicious by adding more ingredients like a boiled egg, cabbage, and scallions.
#덕복희 #덕복희여사 #쌍팔년도떡볶이 #떡볶이 #Dukpoki #1988Tteokbokki #Tteokbokki #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.