Filled With Real Flavors of Traditional Korean Paste
[Jayone] Fermented Soy Bean Paste
Doenjang or soybean paste is a traditional Korean food made by fermenting soybeans. Doenjang is rich in beneficial nutrients like essential amino acids, fatty acids, organic acids, minerals, and vitamins, and adds rich and deep savoriness to any dish. That’s why it’s used in so many different Korean foods. It’s especially a crucial ingredient in Korean soup recipes, so if you’re a Korean food lover, order doenjang right now!
No MSG No Preservatives, No artificial color, Non GMO Soybean
#Jayone #된장 #FermentedSoyBeanPaste #SoyBeanPaste #Healthy #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.