Fresh and Crunchy
So you say that it's hard to find cucumbers with the right amount of sweetness and crunch in America? Try these fresh cucumbers grown by Galleria Farm at Ploma. These cucumbers with a gradation of green colors have a crunchy texture, as well as the characteristic tart sweetness of cucumbers. You also can remove the characteristic bitterness of cucumber peels by rubbing them with salt and rinsing them off with water
*This product is not eligible for a refund.
✔ Galleira Farm
The San Josel Galleria Market is a directly-managed farm in the Gilroy area. This cultivates healthy pesticide-free Korean vegetables with just the sun, wind and pure water. With a bright smile, the farmer and his wife greet visitors. These hardworking folk are raising their vegetables with the same spirit that we raise our kids.
#갤러리아농장 #오이 #Galleria #Cucumber #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.