A Necessary Ingredient for Making Korean Food
[Galleria] Large Green Onion 2Bunches
Large green onions are a crucial ingredient that’s indispensable in Korean food recipes. Large green onion leaves are rich in vitamin A and vitamin C and the stems contain polysaccharides, so you don’t waste any parts when you’re making healthy meals. Even the roots can be utilized to make a savory broth, so large green onions are definitely an efficient ingredient that can be used from roots to stems. They’re described as a vegetable with a body warming effect in oriental medicine, so consume large green onions regularly if your body is on the cold side!
✔ Galleira Farm
The San Jose Galleria Market is a directly-managed farm in the Gilroy area. This cultivates healthy pesticide-free Korean vegetables with just the sun, wind and pure water. With a bright smile, the farmer and his wife greet visitors. These hardworking folk are raising their vegetables with the same spirit that we raise our kids.
#갤러리아농장 #대파 #Galleria #LargeGreenOnion #GreenOnion #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.