Crispy and Refreshing Summer Vegetable
[Galleria] Young Radish 2bunches
The refreshing yeolmu kimchi or young radish kimchi is a must in the summer for when your appetite is low. Once you make a batch of yeolmu kimchi, you can use it to garnish naengmyeon or Korean cold noodles, or to make the hearty young radish bibimbap. Parboil the young radish in boiling water and remove the moisture, then mix it with a seasoning made of soybean paste, perilla oil, and minced garlic to make delicious yeolmu namul. Take off the outer leaves of young radish to use in making siraegi or dried radish greens.
✔ Galleira Farm
The San Jose Galleria Market is a directly-managed farm in the Gilroy area. This cultivates healthy pesticide-free Korean vegetables with just the sun, wind and pure water. With a bright smile, the farmer and his wife greet visitors. These hardworking folk are raising their vegetables with the same spirit that we raise our kids.
#갤러리아농장 #열무 #Galleria #YoungRadish #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.