Crispy Sometimes and Soft Sometimes
Globe Eggplants 2ea
Eggplants are a vegetable originally from India but are used globally in not only Western food but also Asian food. You can steam them soft and make a muchim side dish, but if you sauté them in salty seasoning you’ll be able to enjoy the chewiness of eggplants even more. You can also make tasty gajibap or rice with eggplant by adding cooked eggplants and soy sauce to soaked rice and cook everything in the rice cooker. Stir-frying dried eggplants mixed with other vegetables like green onion, garlic, and mushrooms and oyster sauce to make Chinese food recipes for a rice thief dish.
#가지 #GlobeEggplants #Eggplant #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a phot indicative of problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a phot indicative of problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to to a customer change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.