Work Up Your Appetite with Tangy Scent
[Galleria] Green Onion 2 bunches
Chives have been used in many traditional Korean foods as the main grocery ever since their dissemination over 1,500 years ago. Chives have a unique scent with a tender texture and are rich in vitamin C, vitamin A, and iron. They’re utilized in many different recipes including kimchi, various Korean soup recipes, Korean bulgogi recipe, and muchim, or seasoned vegetable salads. The tangy scent from fresh chives will get your appetite worked up even more.
✔ Galleira Farm
The San Jose Galleria Market is a directly-managed farm in the Gilroy area. This cultivates healthy pesticide-free Korean vegetables with just the sun, wind and pure water. With a bright smile, the farmer and his wife greet visitors. These hardworking folk are raising their vegetables with the same spirit that we raise our kids.
#Galleria #GreenOnion #갤러리아농장 #쪽파 #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.