Traditional Fish Soy Sauce Made With Craftsmanship
[Haeeorim] Jeju Style Fish Flavored Soy Sauce
This fish soy sauce is made by fermenting a mix of natural ingredients, including Jeju fish and kelp, in traditional pottery. It’s a natural condiment you can add to many different Korean foods like bokkeum, muchim, and jjim. Because it is made with an additional ripening process with various ingredients, unlike regular fish sauce that’s fermented only once with fish and sun-dried salt, the savoriness is on another level. You can trust the quality because it’s produced using a patented traditional Korean method.
Mackerel, Horse mackerel, Sun-dried salt, Purified water, kelp, Dried daikon(Mu-malaengi), tangerine
#haeeorim #JejuStyleFishFlavoredSoySauce #해어림 #제주전통어간장 #간장 #어간장 #soysauce #Bbataeli #driedandfriedpollackskinsnack #pollackskinsnack #pollack #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.