The Most Nutritious Seafood
Octopus has a pleasant chewy texture and is also rich in beneficial nutrients, which is why it’s also called the ‘natural tonic of the ocean.’ Octopus is abundant in many different nutrients that help with improving your health, including magnesium, protein, iron, calcium, and potassium, as well as taurine, which helps with relieving fatigue. Because it’s low in fat, we recommend this to those seeking a healthy diet. Try stir-frying the octopus after marinating it in chili pepper powder, soy sauce, and minced garlic for a delicious spicy dish!
#haitai #octopus #해태 #낙지 #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.