Korean Bellflower Root You Can Easily Cook
[Haneul] Frozen Sliced Balloon Flower Root
Let us introduce you to On Sky Farm’s Sliced Bellflower Root, containing the luxurious vegetable Korean bellflower root that’s been cleaned and prepped with care. You can make a delicious and aromatic side dish just by sautéing it with minced garlic, perilla oil, and salt. It’s perfect for birthdays, memorials, and holidays, or even for making bibimbap for simple deliciousness! Make sure to soak the bellflower roots in cold water for about 10 minutes before cooking to get rid of the bitter taste!
#haneul #FrozenSlicedBalloonFlowerRoot #SlicedBalloonFlowerRoot #BalloonFlowerRoot #하늘농가 #채도라지 #도라지 #냉동도라지 #냉동채도라지 #한국산채도라지 #한국산도라지 #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.