[Hansang] Rice Cake for Ttekbokki
Tteokbokki is Korea's spicy, chewy and inherently satisfying soul food! Hansang Tteokbokki provides the essential rice cake (Tteok) for this recipe. This rice cake is traditionally boiled or steamed and eaten with your preferred sauce. It can also be cooked in the air fryer or fried with oil.
✔ Cooking Suggestion
1. Traditional Spicy Tteokbokki : Prepare a spicy sauce with a base of Korean chilli paste (Gochujang), sugar/rice syrup, soy sauce, sliced leeks and a little water. After adding the pre-cooked rice cake stew for some time until the sauce thickens to your taste.
2. Non-spicy Tteokbokki : Try adding the rice cake to to a blackbean sauce (jjajang) or creamy muschroom sauce.
3. Skewered Rice Cake with baby sausage is also a favorite with kids. - Fry the Sausage and Tteok together in the pan with a splash of oil (or use the air fryer).
✔ Storage Suggestion
Store in the freezer. Soak in cold water for 20 minutes to defrost before cooking.
#Hansang #RiceCake #RiceCakeforTteokbokki #Tteokbokki #한상 #떡볶이 #떡볶이떡 #떡 #가래떡 #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.