Nostalgic Flavor Tastes Better When You’re Familiar
[Jayone] Dried Jujube
Chestnut Manjoo is sure to grab anyone’s attention with its soft texture and sweet flavor. Manjoo originates from Jianbing, which is a kind of rice cake in traditional Chinese cuisine. Jianbing was then adapted by traditional Japanese cuisine in the form of manjoo. Japanese manjoo is usually made with green tea and arrowroot, but chestnut manjoo is more popular in Korea. So chestnut manjoo, made with savory chestnut paste, can definitely be considered Korean food. Ploma will deliver the nostalgic flavor from your childhood straight to your door!
#자연나라 #건대추 #대추 #Jayone #DriedJujube #Jujube #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.