Glistening Blue Hues That Stimulate Your Appetite
[JHMS] Seaweed Fulvescens
Maesaengi or seaweed fulvescens is a healthy food that preserves the scent of the sea. Not only is it rich in various nutrients like vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, beta carotene, and dietary fiber, it’s also low in fat and calories, making it a popular food product for a healthy diet. You can use seaweed fulvescens in many different Korean dishes like soup, pancake, and tteokguk (rice cake soup). Maesaengi guk or seaweed fulvescens soup is known to be extremely hot, so make sure to eat with caution!
#JHMS #Seaweed #SeaweedFulvescens #재호물산 #매생이 #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.