Savory Flavors Of Chunjang
[K-Town] Black Bean Sauce Noodles
Who wouldn’t like a deliciously mixed jjajangmyeon? It’s a popular food that brings back memories from the past with its tangy noodles dressed in black sauce. Now you can conveniently enjoy jjajangmyeon, which originated from Chinese food but more familiar to Koreans because of its Korean style twist. The sweet yet salty flavors of jjajang or black bean sauce will make your meal a happy one.
#Ktown #BlackBeanSauceNoodles #BlackBean #blackbeansauce #짜장면 #자장면 #짜장 #자장 #정통짜장면 #정통자장면 #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.