Refreshing Broth With Fresh Monkfish
[Kang Yeon Woo] Spicy Monkfish Soup
Ploma has prepared Agutang (Spicy Monkfish Stew) for you so your family can enjoy this dish without having to go through the difficult cooking process. Monkfish doesn’t have that much of the unique fish smell, so people of any age can enjoy it easily. Agutang made with plenty of monkfish and spicy yet refreshing flavor would have you wanting more. This product contains fresh monkfish and broth, so all you need to prepare at home are vegetables!
#강연우 #시원한아구탕 #아구탕 #KangYeonWoo #SpicyMonkfishSoup #MonkfishSoup #Soup #Monkfish #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.