Beef Stock Bones
Ethmoid bone, which refers to cow's leg bones, is reborn as a source of high-quality collagen protein and calcium if it is cultivated for a long time.
✔ Cooking Suggestion
1. Soak in cold water for about 8 hours to drain the blood, then wash thoroughly and boil.
2. After boiling throw away the water and boil again the water again.
3. Place on a slow boil for about 6 hours, for the optimal rich beef bone broth preparation.
4. It is very convenient if you subdivide the broth into separate containers and store in the freezer until you are ready to use. This bone broth is ideal as the base for Korean soups such as Seolleongtang, rice cake soup, miso soup, or Buddaejiggae.
#사골 #Leg #Femur #healthy #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.