Freshness That Can Be Used For Many Purposes
Lime is not a fruit that’s used often in Korean recipes, but there are many ways to use them in our kitchen. You can make healthy drinks packed with vitamin C by squeezing them and diluting the juice in water or sparkling water. Make a lime pound cake with an aromatic sour scent by adding lime juice at the last stage of making the dough. Lime is also a perfect substitute for vinegar when you’re making chogochujang, or sweet red-chili pepper paste, making it a great ingredient to use for Korean food recipes. Put the leftover lime skin, after squeezing the juice out, in the microwave and run it for a minute to eliminate microwave odors, so you can easily say that limes are a multipurpose fruit!Country of Origin: Mexico
#lime #라임 #fresh #healthy #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.