Chewy Deliciousness Made Into Jorim
Lotus root is described as an ingredient that helps with managing extravasated blood and treating heat exhaustion. Such beneficial lotus root can be made into a sweet and chewy side dish with easy and healthy recipes! Rinse the lotus root clean, peel off the skin and parboil after cutting it into appropriate thickness. Then, add water, soy sauce, cooking wine, honey, and sesame oil and reduce down to make the chewy yeongeun or lotus root jorim. When choosing lotus roots, it’s best to find the ones that are thick and long in shape, with a smooth surface without any abrasion. Ploma will carefully select only the good ones and deliver them to you!
#생연근 #연근 #LotusRoot #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.