Our Ethiopia Sidamo is fruit-forward with a syrupy body and a dark chocolate finish. It starts with notes of blueberry fruitiness, followed by a pronounced citrus tartness, and finishes with a burst of dark chocolate that lingers on the palate in a fantastic way.
Roast Color: Medium
Cupping Notes: Blueberry, Lemon-Lime, Dark Chocolate
Story: Our conventional Ethiopia Sidamo is sourced from the Guji Coffee Export PLC, which is owned and operated by Grima Edema who has more than 20 years of experience exporting coffee from the Kercha district in the Oromia region of Ethiopia. Coffee producers deliver their ripe cherries to the Grima’ s coffee washing station where the cherries are sorted an immediately placed on raised beds and dried over a period of 15 to 20 days. Then the beans are transported to Addis Ababa, the capital of Ethiopia, to be milled and bagged prior to export. Grima’s full control of the processing up to the final export stage, results in an exceptionally clean and sweet cup profile.
#Mclaughlin #맥로플린 #EthiopiaSidamoWholeBeanMediumRoast #커피 #coffee #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.