For a light roast, this coffee’s acidity is not overpowering by any means. It begins with a tart, berry punch and finishes with a sweet, chocolate flavor on the palate. It is extremely well-balanced and is a McLaughlin Coffee employee favorite among our lighter roasts.
Roast Color: Light
Cupping Notes: Raspberry, Chocolate
Story: Our Guatemala organic is sourced from a family whose history of growing coffee goes back to 1878. Their farm has been certified organic for 20 years and is also certified Bird-Friendly by the Smithsonian Migratory Bird Center. Only 25% of the farm land is used for coffee production while the remaining land is preserved forest. The coffee trees, some of which are over 100 years old, are grown under the canopy of native shade trees.
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.