Our House Blend is full-bodied, very well-balanced and smooth in the finish.
Roast Color: Dark
Cupping Notes: Earthy, Grassy, Butter
Story: When Mike founded McLaughlin Coffee in 1983, after tasting many of the coffees that were available for wholesale purchase, Mike decided there was a great need for a dark roast coffee that did not have an acidic or sharp finish to it. Mike wanted to create a dark roast with a nice, heavily-bodied finish. After much experimentation, House Blend was developed. It consists of two of the more exclusive coffees in the world. This has been our second most popular coffee over all the years, only behind Max’s Blend®.
#Mclaughlin #맥로플린 #HouseBlendWholeBeanDarkRoast #커피 #coffee #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.