This organic selection is well balanced with a silky body and bright, dry acidity. It is heavy in spice and savory notes on the front and finishes with notes of flaky pastry and subtle hints of chocolate.
Roast Color: Dark
Cupping Notes: Brown spice, Grain, Dark Chocolate
Story: This coffee is sourced from the region of Cajamarca, from a co-operative established in 1999 that consists of 2,000 coffee farmers. The co-operative believes strongly in investing money and training to improve the quality of the coffee being grown, which, in turn, will increase the farmers earnings.#Mclaughlin #맥로플린 #PeruOrganicRoyalSelectWholeBeanDarkRoast #커피 #coffee #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.