This classic roast is ideal for those who prefer extremely low acidity in the cup. The heavy body and floral bouquet makes this roast well-balanced and it continues to be one of our most popular varietals.
Roast Color: Dark
Cupping Notes: Grassy, Floral, Smoky
Story: This coffee is produced on family-owned farms located in the Takengon highlands of the Aceh province on the island of Sumatra, Indonesia. A high percentage of farmers, typically from the most remote villages of the Takengon highlands, are widows who lost their husbands during periods of conflict in Aceh. We are proud to carry this coffee, which is one of the most heavily-bodied coffees in the world.
#Mclaughlin #맥로플린 #SumatraOrganicWholeBeanDarkRoast #커피 #coffee #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a phot indicative of problem to email@example.com within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a phot indicative of problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to to a customer change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.