Hongdae’s Famous Restaurant Has Come to Ploma!
[Momo Seafood] Hongdae Baby Octopus
Stir-fried baby octopus, or Jjjukkumi Bokkeum, is a great choice for a healthy dinner menu, or a simple complementary dish for drinking. The chewy texture of the chubby baby octopus and spicy sauce is a combination welcomed by anyone. Mix plain noodles with a little bit of soup to make Korean noodles, or mix with rice to make Jjukkumi Bokkeumbap! Add in a variety of ingredients you can get from the grocery store, such as onions, oriental green chili pepper, bean sprouts, mushrooms, and rice cake, for a more flavorful recipe.
#모모씨푸드 #홍대쭈꾸미 #쭈꾸미 #약간매운맛 #쭈꾸미볶음 #MomoSeafood #HongdaeBabyOctopus #MediumSpicy #Octops #BabyOctopus #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.