Eat It Seasoned, As a Topping, or Stir-Fried!
Mung Bean Sprouts1 lb
Mung bean sprouts are one of the most crucial grocery ingredients for making Asian food. In Korean food, they’re mostly used to make seasoned vegetables, and in Japan, they’re used as toppings on Japanese ramen. In the Chinese food menu at Chinese restaurants, you can find many stir-fried dishes with mung bean sprouts, meat, and seafood. Once you have mung bean sprouts that are similar to soybean sprouts yet boasting a different charm, you’ll be bursting with new healthy dinner ideas.
#숙주 #MungBeanSprouts #BeanSprouts #Spouts #fresh #asianfood #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.