[Myung In] Vegetables Dumplings
Korean Traditional Dumplings (Mandoo) are available in three delicious flavors - kimchi, meat or steamed bun. The chewy dumpling shell is stuffed with delicious meat, vegetable and spice filling that makes each bite perfectly satisfying.
Dumplings are commonly stored in the freezer until cooking.
✔ Cooking Suggestion
1. [Traditional Style] Place in steamer basket above boiling water and cover with lid for 2 to 4 minutes. Occassionally check with chopstick to determine if inside is properly done.
※ Dumplings are typically served with a side dipping sauce of soy, rice vinegar and chilli powder.
#만두 #명인만두 #야채왕만두 #야채만두 #왕만두 #MyungIn #vegetablesDumpling #Dumpling #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a phot indicative of problem to email@example.com within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a phot indicative of problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to to a customer change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.