Protector of Family’s Health: Even Better Because It’s Thicker!
[Nampo] Kelp 150g
Kelp is one of the healthy foods known for its abundance of nutrients, such as iodine, calcium, vitamins, iron, and minerals. It’s a necessary ingredient in many recipes, including traditional Japanese ramen as well as various Korean foods like healthy porridge, Korean hot pot, and Korean tofu soups. Kelp root, which is literally the thick root part of kelp, not only has a high concentration of nutrients but is also even tastier than other parts. Protect your family’s healthy eating lifestyle with this rare and precious kelp root!
#남포물산 #안옥남더진한뿌리다시마 #다시마 #Nampo #Kelp #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a phot indicative of problem to email@example.com within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a phot indicative of problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to to a customer change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.