Refreshing and Sweet
Napa Cabbage 2-3ea (Approx 15lb)
Cabbage is a must-have ingredient on a Korean dining table. Cabbage is the main ingredient of the most popular Korean food, kimchi, containing many beneficial nutrients like dietary fiber, calcium, potassium, and vitamin C. The amount of nutrient loss due to heat or sodium is quite low, so you can still consume plenty of nutrients when using cabbage in the Korean kimchi recipe or Korean soup recipe. If you want to keep cabbage fresh for a long time, store it in the refrigerator after cleaning it, removing moisture, and put it in a plastic bag!
#배추 #NapaCabbage #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.