Shin Ramyun Became Even Tastier!
[Nongshim] Shin Ramen Black Cup
Shin Ramyun, Korean ramen’s pride without a doubt, became even more luxurious! This is Shin Ramen Black, with bigger vegetable and meat bits and an even silkier soup flavor. It’s different from other instant ramens with its beef bone seollangtang powder, so you might think you’re eating ramen cooked in beef bone broth. The flavor is smooth yet spicy, and not oily.
#Nongshim #ShinRamenBlack #ShinRamenBlackCup #CupRamen #Ramen #KoreanRamen #InstantRamen #RamenNoodle #ShinRamen #shinRamenCup #컵라면 #라면 #한국라면 #신라면 #신라면블랙 #농심 #신라면컵 #신라면블랙컵 #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.