Norwegian mackerel is regarded worldwide as being of the finest taste and quality. This mackerel can store for several months in the freezer, and after taking it out, it will be good to cook right away.
Rich in protein, omega 3 and 6 oils, calcium and selenium, it is loved by nutritionalists far and wide.
✔ Cooking Suggestion
ⓐ [Airfryer] Set the Airfryer to 180 degrees and bake it for 8 minutes each on the front and back sides.
ⓑ [Pan] Fry the mackerel in the pan with some with your preferred oil for a few minutes each side until brown and crispy. Paper foil is also useful for this.
※ Serve with your preferred starch (rice/potatoes) and a fresh salad for a healthy and delicious meal.
#노르웨이고등어 #고등어 #생선 #NorwayMackerel #Mackerel #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.