A Must in Both Eastern and Western Cuisine
Onion is a familiar ingredient that has been consumed since 150 years ago in Korea, and about 5000 years ago in the West. Onion is used as a spice to remove meat or fish odor in foods, but it’s also a healthy ingredient containing a lot of vitamin C, selenium, and dietary fiber. It also has the effect of calming the nerves, so placing cut-up onion on top of your head in bed is a great idea if you suffer from insomnia. You can make healthy meals by using onion instead of salt to adjust the flavors of foods, which would help lower sodium levels.
Our onion vendor (SOS Sweet Farm) is not affected by the ongoing recall.#Onion #양파 #fresh #asianfood #koreanfood #bayarea #sanjose #koreanmarket #grocerydelivery
- Customer Support
In the event of any product-related issues, please submit a related picture of the issue to email@example.com, and we will resolve it as quickly as possible.
1. Product-related problem:
- Depending on the extent of the problem, we will respond accordingly with a reshipment, partial refund, or full refund.
- Fresh/Refrigerated/Frozen Food: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of product receipt.
- Other products and foods: Please submit a photo indicative of the problem to email@example.com within 7 days of product receipt.
2. Customer-error related problem:
- Depending on the exact situation, there may be some difficulties in receiving a refund. We will work together with customers to resolve issues in a reasonable and fair manner.
- If an exchange or refund is required due to a customer's change of mind, a shipping cost of $7 shall be incurred.